Recruiting Students and Alumni
The Trine Career Center encourages employers to to recruit and engage in on-campus
activities as well as inviting students to your facility to develop future opportunities.
- Convenient, full-service, on-campus recruiting.
- Introductions to faculty and relevant student organizations.
- Advertise positions through multi-channel marketing such as Handshake, campus monitors
and faculty announcements
- Create opportunities to meet students through on-campus events- Your way!
- Sponsor career fairs and other events for added visibility
Handshake is a fast, powerful early career recruiting platform for hiring Trine students
Consistent with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct, all job postings must contain accurate information about the organization offering
employment and the position offered, and all employers must comply with all Equal
Employment Opportunity standards.
*Trine University reserves the right to decline postings and recruitment for positions
that require a financial investment by Trine students or alumni, or postings or recruitment
for positions that conflict with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct.
For upcoming events, please visit the Career Events page.
Please contact us for questions or assistance.