Congratulations on your acceptance to Trine University!
You are about to create great memories of exciting challenges and countless opportunities in the United States, and at Trine. In order to help you get started, please see the following checklist:
- Pay international enrollment fee, or email your sponsorship letter to your admission counselor.
- Apply for a student visa and pay necessary visa and SEVIS fees.
- Prepare for your visa interview.
- Submit Student Immunization Record to the Wellness Center.
- Review the Plan Your Arrival page.
- See the Orientation page for your specific orientation schedule.
- Plan to pay your tuition and fees before or during Orientation & Registration.
If you are an undergraduate academic program student, you may be required to live on campus. You will receive an email to fill out an online housing form once your international enrollment fee has been received.
If you are 21 or older and plan to live off campus, research for housing options by the following:
- Apartment Advisor - apartmentadvisor.com
- Dwellsy - dwellsy.com
- Housing - http://www.apartments.comOpens in new window
- Rent.com - http://www.rent.com/indiana/
- Trulia - Trulia.com
- Zillow - Zillow.comRent.comOpens in new windowOpens in new window
- Local Real Estate Agents
- Local NewspaperOpens in new window, and other local community papers
- Signs around Angola community
- Need internet? Find out more information.
Request for Admission Support:
Please fill out this form if you wish to defer your admission to Trine University.
Director of International Community Services