International Students: Transfer Out Request Form

To transfer from Trine University to another school in the U.S., you must first apply and be accepted to another school. After your acceptance to the other school, complete the Transfer Out Request Form (below) and send a copy of the admission offer letter or email from your new school to  The "transfer out" date is the date that the Trine Office of International Services will lose access to your SEVIS record and your new school gains access to your SEVIS record.

Important! If you have not paid your International enrollment fee, you will need to do that before we can process your form.