Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
Support responsibilities of Athletic Dept. by leading the Women's Lacrosse program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all day to day related activites:
- Oversee Athletes
- Practice planning
- Film breakdown
- Set up Community Service Activities
- Set athletic performance plan
- Oversee athlete academic performance
- Assist with team discipline as needed
- As well as any additional duties assigned by AD
- Lead all day to day recruiting activities.
- Set recruiting strategy and plan
- Identify and recruit quality student athletes
- Arrange for on campus recruiting days/activities
- Assign recruiting territory
- Individually responsible for additional recruits
- Maintain quality and open relationships with area high school coaches
- Schedule and staff camp activities
- Assist with special events of the athletic department.
- Complete game management assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
See plan documents for benefit details.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.