Graduate Admission

graduating students

Take your career to the next level with one of our Master's degree programs:

U.S. citizens and permanent residents seeking a master’s degree who have already earned a bachelor’s degree.

Foreign nationals who do not hold U.S. permanent residency, but intend to study on a visa to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree.

Health Sciences Graduate Programs

Our health sciences graduate degrees are housed at our College of Health Professions in Fort Wayne, Indiana, at 1818/1819 Carew Street on the Parkview Hospital Randallia Campus with access to state-of-the-art classrooms, clinical skills labs and a gross anatomy lab. 

* Full-time, on-campus programs. Open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.